Linux Operating System
Linux is a Unix-like computer operating system assembled under the model of free and open-source software development and distribution.
Linux is widely ported operating system, available for devices ranging from mobile phones to supercomputers and it runs on a highly diverse range of computer architectures. Linux is also the leading operating system on servers, mainframes and fastest supercomputers. Linux has the largest installed base of all general-purpose operating systems.
Several operating systems for smart devices, such as smartphones, tablet computers, smart TVs, and in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems, are based on Linux. Due to its low cost and ease of customization, Linux is often used in embedded systems.
DreamLogic offers full cycle of Software Development Services on Linux Operating System, from consulting to product ongoing support. Our experienced programmers can make high-quality applications that conform to your project requirements and business goals.
DreamLogic's Software Development Services on Linux Operating System:
- Enterprise Application Development
- Web Application Development
- Web Services Development
- Web Portals Development
- Web Sites Development
- Desktop Application Development
- Cloud & Big Data Solutions Development
- Data Analytics, Reporting and Visualization
- Business Intelligence, CRM, ECM, ERP, e-Commerce, Portals
- Systems Integration, Interoperability, Data Exchange and Migration
- Internet of Things (IoT)